Bungie’s Brilliant Destiny
You are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Become legend.
Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a nearly limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take your upgraded character into every mode, including campaign, cooperative, social, public, and competitive multiplayer.
- CRUCIBLE – COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER
- PATROL – ON-DEMAND ADVENTURE
- STRIKE – CO-OPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER
- TOWER – THIRD PERSON SOCIAL SPACE
- STORY – EPIC CAMPAIGN
- Hunters – designed to be like a bounty hunter with a focus on agility and mobility. The hunters Solar-based “Gunslinger” sub-class tree includes stat boosts that award accurate play, a throwing knife attack, the ability to upgrade to a triple jump, and the “Golden Gun” super, a very powerful, flaming magnum with a base magazine of three shots. The Taken King added the Void-based “Nightstalker” sub-class that includes a bow-like super called “Shadowshot” that tethers enemies together, limiting movement and preventing enemies from using abilities for a short time.
- Warlocks – designed as a mage, or a space wizard, with a larger focus on offensive abilities, recovery, and melee attacks that can reduce the cooldown time of its abilities. Its super in the “Voidwalker” sub-class, “Nova Bomb”, is an explosively powerful sphere of Void energy capable of being thrown in different ways. The Taken King added the Arc-based “Stormcaller” sub-class that includes the super “Stormtrance”, which produces lightning bolts that chains between enemies.
- Titans – designed to be “tanks”, with a focus on withstanding large amounts of damage to allow close quarters combat. The Titan’s super in the Arc-based “Striker” sub-class, “Fist of Havoc”, is a ground slamming attack that destroys all enemies in its radius. The Taken King added the “Sunbreaker” sub-class, which features a Solar-based super, the “Hammer of Sol”, creating a flaming hammer that can be thrown at enemies, or used for close-quarters combat.